Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

I'm so egotistical

I am an animator for the IZFAS and I participated in the creation of this episode. Now, if you're not willing to hear me be INCREDIBLY EGOTISTICAL, stop reading. NOW.

First, the script. This is a pilot so it's obviously not supposed to be the best episode ever, but I'd have to say that the writing and jokes were a carbon copy of Jhonen's intended essence for Invader Zim. The animation (excluding my section) was incredible. The music and voice acting were the best: spot on. Completely.

Yep.

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

Hilarious

I'm gonna say it: This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Foamy has really started sucking, and it's time someone noticed that. This was hilarious, though most of them looked either unfinished or bad. But after watching the "Blow MY Whistle" one? I couldn't stop laughing. Great stuff, guys.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Perfect

This amazes me every time I see it. You're on the road to a great animation carreer!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

This game is disqusting!

It's revolting, the way you create explosives and other ways to abuse an innocent creature! It's sick and twisted!

...I absolutely LOVED it! The graphics were beyond professional, and the hilarious ways there were to torment that thing were endless. This game is great! 10/10!

DARK STORM DARK STORM

Good.

It's very good, but can you STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS PLEASE? IT'S REALLY ANNOYING.

MATTRON responds:

Thanks for the compliments on the song

As for the caps Its Just Kind of my thing ya know? Its somthing I do to make the things I type STAND OUT!!yeah just like that. CAPS and EXCLAMATION points are used most frequent in my typing. I guese Im just sooooo exited that I finaly got an acount and all.

GarageJam GarageJam

Meh...

It was okay. I have GarageBand myself, so I recognized a lot of it. Ah...you used loops that were too different. You went from Classical to Punk/Metal and back. It was very strange and not matching. At least you admitted to using loops by the way...

hansdampf responds:

That's what I came up with by trying out the presets. This was made simply out of the box, trying whether it is fun to play with garage band. I'll purchase some Midi equippement and restart to make music again.

forest orchestra forest orchestra

Dude!

Those are loops from GarageBand! I know because I OWN GarageBand! You're supposed to make your OWN music, not rip it off!!!